TODAY HALEY IS: TODAY MACKENSY IS:

Sunday, August 24, 2008

And now some pictures....

In this post Haley is 8 months and 6 days old:

Here are all the pictures we've been taking. Thanks to our good friend Meredith for showing me how to put more than 5 pictures in a post :) Hope everyone enjoys them:


Playing with mommy

Smiling at the Camera


Look at those beautiful eyes....

My shirt says it all :)

Pulling Mom's hair


Trying to get the camera


Two of my top teeth, the only way Mom and Dad can get a picture is to hang me upside down...which I enjoy anyway :)

Smiling for the camera

What???


C'mon mom, stop taking pictures


My pillow that Mommy & Grammy made out of my recieving blankets...I like it a LOT and can lay on it in the floor :)

2 comments:

Rory Mullen said...

Love the photo (and video) of the top teeth! Too cute! And that pillow is awesome, good job! She is so gosh darn purdy! ;)

beckyrae@charter.net said...

love the onesie! she is too cute!