TODAY HALEY IS: TODAY MACKENSY IS:

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What a difference a year makes!

In this post Haley is 11 months and 28 days old:

It's hard to believe that a year ago today it was Sunday, and Ethan and I were preparing to go to the doctor the next morning for our last prenatal visit, and to get the final instructions for my induction on Tuesday. Seems like that was just yesteryday....and it was a year ago!

We are looking forward to clebrating Haley's first year of life on Thursday. I must admit, it makes me a little sad that she has grown up so quickly, but she has been such a HUGE JOY in our lives, and I don't know what we would do without her!

She is doing so well, has 10 teeth now, and is happy most all of the time. She is starting to test Ethan and I both, but we're on the same page with how to dicipline, so we're hanging in there :)

We go to the doctor on Thursday for her 1 year checkup, and we'll be sure to post her height, weight and such! Thanks to all of you for sharing in our first year, and we hope to be able to share with you many many more!

Love Susan

The night before I gave birth :)
Haley's first photo

The Happy Family :)

Haley 3 months old

Haley 6 months old :)

Haley 9 months old

Just the other night at my parents house, almost a year old :)

3 comments:

Carina said...

Oh, my goodness, she's so grown up! That's a great idea to show the progression like you did--I should do that on my blog, too! Can you believe they're almost a year? My little baby is gone! But it's so fun at the same time...Happy Birthday Eve to Haley!

Rory Mullen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rory Mullen said...

Wow, you didn't look like you gained any weight that wasn't in your belly! I was fat all over and I didn't even carry to term! Way to grow Haley. Tell your Mommy & Daddy you want a sibling for Christmas! LOL ;)