TODAY HALEY IS: TODAY MACKENSY IS:

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Been a slacker....

In this post Haley is 11 months 14 days old:

So, I have been a slacker and not posted like I've needed to, so I am going to try and catch you all up on everything that has been going on.

I have three videos to post, and will do that in a seperate post, but I thought I would give you the "written version" of our lives lately. Haley is pulling up on EVERYTHING and cruising very well. She can walk behind her push toy, and laughs while doing so. I haven't gotten THAT on video yet, but will do so soon :) She babbles a LOT and sounds like she is really learning how to say some things. Dad is trying very hard to teach her to say PAPAW, and we feel like that could very well be her next word. She still says "mamamamama" when she wants something....I often threaten to change my name :)

Thanksgiving was great, we stayed in town and had dinner with my parents (Susan) and Ethan spent the morning in the woods. He has yet to see a deer worth shooting, but we are hoping he'll get his frist deer soon.

We've got a lot going on starting this Friday, both work Christmas parties, Dad & Rocky's birthday's next week, Haley's the next, Christmas the next, then off to NC to see Rocky, Debbie and Elijah.

Well, I think that is about it for now! Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season so far, and I'll post those videos' for your viewing pleasure! I have a couple from Thanksgiving day to upload tonight, and I'll post them as soon as I can :)

Love,

Susan

1 comment:

Jared and Kristin said...

Susan-
Your little girl is just so darling! I love to read your blog. I'm glad you updated us on what is going on in your life. I haven't seen you forever!Christian in getting too big!
I hope that you are doing well and enjoying the holidays. We should get together sometime, really. I am headed to Utah this weekend but will be back mid January. Take care and keep updating your blog so I can read!
Love,
Kristin