TODAY HALEY IS: TODAY MACKENSY IS:

Sunday, March 1, 2009

This and That....

In this post Haley is 1 year, 2 months and 11 days old:

Well, life is busy these days, and only seems to get busier, which is why I have been negecting our blog, and subsequently leaving y'all in the dark I guess. Sorry, I'll try and do better!

We are great, haley is growing SO fast, and we can't believe how much she has changed just since Christmas! She is walking ALL OVER THE PLACE now, and into everything! She keeps us laughing, and is really starting to become a little lady! She says, Thank you to everything (it also seems to be her form of please" and has gotten to a point where she is starting to test us. We won't tell her, but it's kinda funny to watch her test her limits :) She'll learn!

Ethan and I are doing great as well. Just working and enjoying our little girl. We got a Wii not too long ago, and have had a lot of fun playing it. Like big kids I guess! :)

Well, I know this is short, but I posted A LOT of pictures for your veiwing pleasure, and will be posting some video as soon as I get it uploaded!

Gotta go help Daddy with a real stinker!

Love,
Susan

2 comments:

meurrier said...

Do you realize that everytime you update, you promise to do better about updating? :)

Susan and Ethan Peterson said...

at least I keep trying :) But thanks for pointing that out :)