TODAY HALEY IS: TODAY MACKENSY IS:

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Big Buck Fever

In this post Haley is 1 year 1 month and 14 days old:

Well, hunting season is over, and like all avid hunters, Ethan had "Big Buck Fever" from the day it opened. While he was successful in securing plenty of meat to last us until next year, he had yet to "catch" that Big Buck he was out for....until Friday!

Ethan shot this 8 point on the last day he was able to hunt this year. We are very proud of him, and can't wait for ole Bucky to grace our walls :)

1 comment:

Sydney's Mommy said...

I'm happy for Ethan but definitely sad for the Buck. We get a LOT of deer on our property, and I like to admire how pretty they are (even when they are annoying and eat my flowers and from my veggie garden) but I don't think I would ever want to kill one.