TODAY HALEY IS: TODAY MACKENSY IS:

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tuckered Out

In this post Haley is 10 months 27 days old:

Haley has learned how to sit up from laying down, and sometimes when she goes to bed, she sits back up to play. Well, I have learned that she has to figure out how to lay down on her own, or she'll just scream when I leave the room. On this night, we had a "battle of the wills" of sorts. She hollared, I let her. Then, she got quiet, so I assumed she was asleep. I went in to check on her before I went to bed, and found her like this.

I guess she got so tired, she just fell over where she was. Poor thing! I did lay her down and she went right back to sleep :) The good news is, it hasn't happened again!

1 comment:

Rory Mullen said...

Oh, that's so cute! I can't ever get pics of Boo sleeping. Go Haley! I'm SO GLAD that she's finally figured that one out! Way to stand your ground, Mama! :)