TODAY HALEY IS: TODAY MACKENSY IS:

Sunday, October 26, 2008

We've got liftoff!!!

****I wrote this post on Sunday, but I can't get the video to load, but I am going to post it anyway. Haley is doing great, and I'll try and post some more pictures soon :)****

In this post Haley is 10 months 8 days old:



We had a wonderful weekend with Ethan's family. Yesterday was his mom's 29th birthday, not sure how many of those she has had...but we heard that the AARP was accepting her for membership this year :) Didn't know they allowed in 29 year olds!!!



Yesterday, Anne, Paul, Rachel, Jason, Ethan & I all loaded up and went to the Nascar Nationwide Series Race in Memphis. Haley stayed with my parents and was apparently very busy all day! When we got home, we put Haley on the ground, and bam, she was off. She still needs to work on her speed, but she is definately crawling now. Memaw was very excited that Haley decided to crawl on her birthday!



I have lots of pictures that we took, and I'll sort through them tomorrow and post some for your veiwing pleasure :) Until then, enjoy the video!



I think back to when Haley was first born, and can't believe that time flies so fast. She is growing and so much fun, what a life we have ahead :)



Love,



Susan



No comments: